Ashley-Blog Post 5

This week’s blog is going to be a little bit more personal. As we enter the final few weeks of this
internship I am reflecting back on what my time here has provided. I always knew I wanted to work in
the political sphere but didn’t know exactly what that encompassed. Everyone sitting in class seems
to only want to run for office. Truly, I do not believe that I am the type to be an elected official and I
am uninterested in pursuing that type of career. 


This internship so far has shown me the broader network of workers in politics. This has provided
me with the opportunity to see how wide the world actually is and how many opportunities I have.
This has provided me with more comforting security. Now I know that I can carve a place for myself
and find happiness in my chosen career path. 


Happiness can present itself in different manners in different spheres. This is something that I am
continuing learning.

Comments

  1. Thanks, Ashley. I pray you continue to find happiness in your studies and in pursuit of your career. May you find spaces and work that grows you, fills you and meets the needs of this world.

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts