Quincy Johnson, Blog 6, 7/25/21

 As this internship comes into its very last week, I really begin to think about my time in this program. I never would have thought of having an internship this summer, especially one that is faith-based. It was definitely something I had to think about before I fully committed to the idea. I did take chance to give this internship a go and I am more than appreciative of the opportunity I was given. I have really enjoyed the two months that I have been with this internship and with the NRPE. I think this internship have really brought me out my comfort zone and I will definitely apply the knowledge I've learned in the future. I know this one is a real short blog, but I felt that I should get straight to the point.

Comments

  1. Please consider these questions for your last blog. What did you learn about your faith this summer? What did you learn about about the faith community this summer?

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts