Quincy Johnson, Blog 3, 7/4/21

It has been one month since this internship began and I have noticed how much I have grown a lot since the beginning of this journey. I have came to realize that I've spoken more in this internship than I have ever before. The time I've spent with this internship and my placement site really made me step out my comfort zone and really dive into these activities every week. Although I don't like the attention on me most times, I am glad I was able to share my thoughts and have people listen to my perspective. The placement site really brought a lot of ideas out of me that I didn't know I had and made me more comfortable with the internet. I was more than happy to share my thoughts with the NRPE about environmental health and its impact on living organisms. I really hope I can continue to grow and eventually come out of this internship as a better version of myself.

Comments

  1. It is a joy to have you opening up and sharing your perspective and experience. I hope the work and programming continue to move you into confidence and boldness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that you are discovering skills and joys within you that you never knew before. It is such a delight to watch you continue to grow as you step beyond your comfort-zone. While I know it may be intimidating and uncomfortable, you have so many gifts that shine when you step into those bold places.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts