Quincy Johnson, Blog 4, 7/11/21

As I was writing this blog post, something in my mind told me to check the calendar. Although I check my calendar everyday, I just had a feeling to take a look. It turns out that we have three more weeks until the end of this internship. Time really flies when you're occupied every week. That's a lot to think about and process that our time together will be coming to an end pretty soon. I have been enjoying my time with the NRPE and the work they provide for me to work on. Being online has been a tedious process, but I have come to adapt and enjoy my time with everyone in the internship and NRPE. This week for me had been pretty busy with all the tasks they provided me, which involve updating their website and project funding appeals for their partnership with the Plant with Purpose project. I have come to appreciate the amount of things I've learned about the health of the people and the environment. Although I knew they intersected in some way, I would have never guessed that they connected this strongly with each other. I feel that learning all this information will definitely help me on my medical journey and expanding my horizons.

Comments

  1. It so good to hear about your learning from the work and that you're enjoying our small community!

    3 more weeks to process and share.
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time really does fly by when you are busy and growing! I have enjoyed the times reflecting and working with each other. I am so glad that you are starting to see more intersections between the work you hope to do in the healthcare field and the work you are doing with NRPE. I hope we can make the most out of the next three weeks ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts